At Holme on Spalding Moor Primary School we aim for every child to be happy to come to school. We aim for excellence by striving to provide high quality education and facilities for each young person in a caring, safe and pleasant environment.
We will offer children the opportunity to:
- develop self-confidence, independence as learners and a positive self-image
- develop physically, taking increasing responsibility for their health
- use confidently, and keep pace with, modern technology in their learning
- experience a broad, balanced and enjoyable curriculum, which both promotes creativity and develops skills and knowledge vital for their future economic wellbeing
- appreciate the value of learning outside the classroom through participation in clubs, productions and educational visits, including residential visits
- develop as ‘active citizens’, gaining a sense of what it means to be a member of a community and see the cultural diversity of our country and the world in a positive light
- understand the benefits of working co-operatively with others and develop a sense of respect for all
- celebrate successes at all levels
Please click here to read the full version of our school aims and vision.